How We Paint Your House Exterior
A good paint job can last around 10 years. The key is proper preparation. These are the 10 steps that are generally followed when you get professionals to paint your house.
- Remove old loose paint – especially if you haven’t repainted since the 1970s, as it might contain lead
- Wash the house exterior with anti-mildew solutions, and allow to dry
- Use high pressure cleaning to remove any tough dirt or moss
- Sand down any rough spots
- Fill any dings or chips with putty
- Apply primer
- Caulk any joints to prevent air leaks
- Choose good-quality paint
- Apply finishing coat/s and allow to dry
- Make sure you maintain the paint by cleaning off dirt and removing any mould or moss buildup.
How We Paint Your House Interior
Painting your interior walls updates the look and feel of the rooms, and removes marks made by general wear and tear, or damp and mould. It increases your property value, and improves your mood!
Here are the main steps followed when we paint your home’s interior walls.
- Prep the walls by removing outlet and switch covers
- Inspect the walls for cracks, dents and holes
- Clean the walls
- Apply painter’s tape on moldings, windows, doors and ceiling
- Spread drop cloths to protect furniture and floors
- Apply the primer
- Sand the primer
- Apply the paint and allow to dry for a few hours
- Apply more coats
Contact us and get an obligation-free quote for revamping your home!